International Conference on Mechanical and Aerospace SystemsDecember 12-14, 2020 | The British University in Egypt, Cairo, Egypt
Welcome to the official website of ICMAS!
2020 International Conference on Mechanical and Aerospace Systems will be held in The British University in Egypt, Cairo, Egypt during December 12-14, 2020. ICMAS 2020 is supported by The British University in Egypt, Cairo, Egypt.
ICMAS main objectives are to address, explore and exchange information on the state-of-the-art in all types of Mechanical and Aerospace Systems. This prestigious conference will include oral and poster technical sessions for papers describing original and previously unpublished work, plenary sessions with invited speakers, tutorials, and exhibits. We are confident that you will enjoy both the technical and social programs, offered to you in the framework of ICMAS 2020 and we look forward to meeting you in Cairo, Egypt for ICMAS 2020. Enjoy our city and explore the history of this magnificent region that has been part of history and its legacy for over 5000 years.
After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers after proper registration and presentation, will be published in ICMAS 2020 Conference Proceedings, which will be indexed by EI Compendex, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (WoS), Inspec, et al.
ICMAS 2020 is the premier interdisciplinary platform for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of Mechanical and Aerospace Systems. The conference will bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and scholars in the domain of interest from around the world. Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
Submission Deadline (Full Paper & Abstract)
August 1, 2020
Notification Date (Full Paper & Abstract)
August 25, 2020
September 15, 2020
1. Full Paper for Publication
2. Abstract for Presentation
1. The submissions should contain original, high quality, not submitted or published elsewhere work.
2. Manuscripts must be written in English.
3. Papers should be submitted electronically in pdf format according to the paper template and should be 4-10 pages including all figures, tables, and references.
1. Full Paper Submission: Publishing paper in the conference proceeding as well as presenting it at conference
Conference Proceedings Template
2. Abstract Submission: Only for presenting research at conference, without publication
December 12, 2020
Conference Material Collection
December 13, 2020
Opening Remark+ Keynote Speeches +Parallel Sessions
December 14, 2020
Parallel Sessions+Academic Visit